The Sweet Spot Blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post may or may not be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. Payment will not affect writer’s opinion or review of product or service, as this is set at time of agreement to perform said review.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Periodically, this blog hosts fun giveaways for our readers. These giveaways may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business, or corporation. This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
1. Winners chosen via Rafflecopter, Random.org or PromoSimple.
2. Hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
3. Open only to individuals in the continental USA and 18 years old or older.
4. Begin and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
5. Winners have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email address used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
6. If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
7. If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that we choose the companies we work with very carefully and only choose companies that we believe are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. We cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. We will do whatever we can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen.
8. All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
9. Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
10. Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
11. Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
12. We use various hosting methods for giveaways, for example Rafflecopter or PromoSimple. Most of these entities gather email addresses for verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to our mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any time.